Thursday, May 6, 2010

well the weather is nice...and the fire inside me is on..
somewhere i read today that if everything is perfect in ur life..ur life is over..
cos there is no room for growth..

totally changed my perspective of life...
my motivation is me..
my love is me..
my fear is me..
and my desire is me..

i just wish the fire which has litten up again....grows stronger...cos looks like i have given up a lot of things..and taken so much for granted..that coming back to original me...is hard...but YET NOT Impossible.

i have come to this point where i know who my true freinds are..and who i need to change for..and i am happy i dont have anyone materialistic in my life...

a strange restless keeps coming into me...but it goes away as well..when i read my fav book or listen to my fav song..

the doc says its anxitey..i guess i cant take happiness or fear a lot..

Mr. S.K. a freind of mine..has said..that there is only one thing i need to get rid of..
MY FEAR!
and i am taking it one at a time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home